DateSep 10, 2016
Saturday, September 10, 2016 7:00 PMAdd to Calendar
Are you going to be attending Carrie Underwood at SAP Center at San Jose? We look forward to seeing you on Saturday, September 10.
Please arrive early! To ensure that you are able to enter SAP Center quickly and efficiently, please arrive early to navigate the enhanced security measures in place at the venue.
Outlined below are a few other "Key Things to Know" about this Saturday's concert and SAP Center at San Jose. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to call us at 408-287-7070.
Please keep the following times in mind as you plan your arrival to SAP Center for the concert:
Will Call opens at 5:00 p.m.
Doors open at 6:00 p.m.
Show is scheduled to begin at 7:00 p.m.
SAP Center FAQs
Our entire Guest Services team wants to make sure your visit to our venue is an exceptional one!
To help us do so, prior to your arrival to SAP Center, we encourage you to review all of our Frequently Asked Questions.
General Admission Line Policy (Subject to Change)
SAP Center at San Jose welcomes guests with General Admission tickets to arrive and form the line in advance of typical arrival times for events. All guests are required to abide by the provisions within the following policy. Ticket holders found in violation of the following policy may be asked to surrender their tickets and leave SAP Center property.
- The GA line will be formed along the Santa Clara Street wall of SAP Center as indicated by signs saying “General Admission Entrance.” The GA line will enter SAP Center through “Entrance B” (the doors between the Grill Restaurant and the Sharks Store).
- GA ticket holders may begin lining up at 9:00am on the date of show.
- Entering the GA line indicates the guest’s agreement to abide by all SAP Center policies and procedures (the same as while inside the building).
- Upon arrival, each guest who indicates he or she has GA floor seating will have a wristband put on his or her right wrist. Wristbands will be distributed at 10:00am (subject to change).
- All guests in a party, meaning all those attending with the guest that purchased the tickets, must be present at the same time to receive the wristbands.
- The order of entrance into the building will be based on the number on the guest’s wristband. Wristbands will be provided on a first come, first served basis. Once a GA ticket holder has their wristband, they may remain in line or leave the area, but must return to their sequential place in line by 5:00pm.
- GA ticket holders who received a guest pass from one of the SAP Center parking lots and elect to leave after receiving their wristband will not be charged a parking fee. There are no in-n-out privileges in the SAP Center managed parking lots after 3:00pm. Any guest with a guest pass after 3:00pm, will have to pay the event parking fee.
- Other ticket holders must remain outside of the blockaders that separate the GA line.
- Guests are not permitted to “hold” a place in line for other guests who are arriving later.
- The wristband must remain on the guest’s right wrist while in line. Loss or removal of the wristband will require the guest to obtain another wristband and take their sequential place in line. Any guest found with a tampered wristband will have his or her wristband confiscated and will lose their place in line.
- GA ticket holders will be admitted in sequential order once doors are opened, scheduled for 6:00pm.
- Guests are permitted to have a reasonable amount of food and non-alcoholic beverages while in line. No bottles (including water bottles), cans or food are allowed into the building.
- Please be respectful of other guests in line - no running, pushing or line jumping; no alcohol, drugs or glass containers; no horseplay or unsafe behavior; no profanity; no tailgating, open flames or barbeques; no selling of tickets, wristbands, concessions or merchandise; no animals (except service animals); no smoking in line.
- Prohibited Items: The following items are prohibited from entering the building: all outside food and beverages, weapons of any kind, pepper spray/mace, alcohol, cameras with detachable lenses, video recording equipment, audio recording equipment, laser pointers, fireworks, iPads, GoPros, selfie-sticks, glow sticks, glass bottles, plastic bottles, or cans. Any person with these items found within the venue during tonight’s event may be subject to ejection from the venue without refund.
DIRECTIONS & PARKING
Driving to SAP Center?
Get turn by turn directions here.
Upon arrival at SAP Center at San Jose, you will have a number of easily accessible on-site parking options for only $25 per car.
Additional parking options are available at varied prices and distances from the arena. You can view the full parking map here.
Taking public transportation?
With a high volume of traffic anticipated, we encourage all concertgoers to take advantage of the San Jose Diridon station located immediately across the street from SAP Center.
This station location allows you to easily travel to and from the event via several public transportation options including VTA Light Rail.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
In addition to a number of great concession options, we're very excited to inform you that the Club Level will be open and available to all Carrie Underwood concertgoers.
On the Club Level, there are a number of beverage points of sale, including two full-service bars and ample seating to enjoy pre-show and intermission time with your friends and family.
Guests needing additional assistance upon arriving at SAP Center at San Jose will be directed to enter through the South Doors located at the corner of Santa Clara and Autumn Streets.
Guests requiring wheelchair/ramp access should park in SAP Center’s ABC Parking Lot and enter through the North Doors of the arena that are adjacent to the parking lot.