DateNov 11, 2021
Doors Open6:00 PM
presents Love On Tour 2020 with Special Guest Jenny Lewis
Thursday, November 11, 2021 8:00 PMAdd to Calendar
Guests ages 12 and over attending the Harry Styles concert on November 11, 2021, must show proof of being fully vaccinated. See SAP Center vaccination policy for more information. Please note that fans ages 2-11 that are not fully vaccinated must provide a negative COVID-19 test taken within 48-hours of the concert to be allowed entry.
Limited testing will be available on the day of show for a cost of $50.00 per test. Fans are welcome to test elsewhere and bring the documentation with them to the show. Onsite testing will be located at the corner of Montgomery and St. John streets outside SAP Center security.
SAP Center at San Jose welcomes guests with General Admission (GA) tickets to arrive and form the line in advance of typical arrival times for events. All guests are required to abide by the provisions within the following policy. Ticket holders found in violation of the following policy may be asked to surrender their tickets and leave SAP Center property.
- The GA line will be formed along the Santa Clara Street wall of SAP Center as indicated by signs saying, “General Admission Entrance.” The GA line will enter SAP Center through “Entrance B” (the doors between the Lounge and the San Jose Sharks Pro Shop).
- GA ticket holders may begin lining up at 10am on the date of show.
- Entering the GA line indicates the guest’s agreement to abide by all SAP Center policies and procedures (the same as while inside the building).
- Upon arrival, each guest who indicates he or she has GA floor seating will show proof of full vaccination, guests ages 2-11 that are not fully vaccinated will have to show proof of a negative COVID-19 test administered within 48-hours of the show. Once their vaccination information is verified a sequentially numbered wristband will be put on his or her right wrist. Wristbands will be distributed at approximately 10am (subject to change).
- The order of entrance into the building will be based on the number on the guest’s wristband. Wristbands will be provided on a first come, first served basis. Once a GA ticket holder has their wristband, they may remain in line or leave the area, but must return to their sequential place in line by 4:15pm.
- There are no in-n-out privileges in the SAP Center managed parking lots.
- Other ticket holders must remain outside of the blockaders that separate the GA line.
- Guests are not permitted to “hold” a place in line for other guests who are arriving later.
- The wristband must remain on the guest’s right wrist while in line. Loss or removal of the wristband will require the guest to obtain another wristband and take their sequential place in line. Any guest found with a tampered wristband will have his or her wristband confiscated and will lose their place in line.
- GA ticket holders will be admitted in sequential order once their tickets are scanned valid after doors are opened, scheduled for 6:30pm.
- A second wristband allowing floor access will be issued only upon receiving a valid ticket scan after the doors open.
- Guests are permitted to have a reasonable amount of food and non-alcoholic beverages while in line. No glass bottles (including water bottles), cans or food are allowed into the building.
- Please be respectful of other guests in line - no running, pushing or line jumping; no alcohol, drugs or glass containers; no horseplay or unsafe behavior; no profanity; no tailgating, open flames or barbeques; no selling of tickets, wristbands, concessions or merchandise; no animals (except service animals); no smoking in line.
- Prohibited Items: The following items are prohibited from entering the building: all outside food and beverages, weapons of any kind, pepper spray/mace, alcohol, cameras with detachable lenses, video recording equipment, audio recording equipment, laser pointers, fireworks, iPads, GoPros, selfie-sticks, glow sticks, glass bottles, plastic bottles, or cans. Guests with bags larger than 5” x 9” x 2”. Any person with these items found within the venue during tonight’s event may be subject to ejection from the venue without refund.
Harry Styles has been rescheduled to Thursday, November 11, 2021. Tickets will be honored for the new date or if you can't make it, you'll be able to request a refund. Ticketmaster will email ticket holders directly with details. Visit livenation.com/refund for more information. Refunds will only be available for the next 30 days. After 30 days, from June 10, refunds will no longer be available for this event.