Dua Lipa: The Future Nostalgia Tour
Jack Daniel's Concert Experience Available (VIP)
Global pop superstar Dua Lipa is making a stop in San Jose, CA during her North American leg of her highly anticipated Future Nostalgia Tour for 2022, in support of the Grammy-winning album of the Future Nostalgia.
Future Nostalgia is the longest running top 10 album by a female artist on the Billboard 200 this year and was the #1 most streamed album of 2020 on Spotify. It landed on the year-end “Best Of” lists of everyone from Rolling Stone to Billboard and Pitchfork, and spawned multiple worldwide hit singles including the #1 tracks “Break My Heart,” “Levitating,” which is still topping the charts and is the longest running song ever on Spotify’s Today’s Top Hits playlist, and US 4x platinum lead single “Don’t Start Now,” which broke her personal best record of weeks at #1 at US Top 40 radio and is the most streamed track on Spotify’s Today’s Top Hits playlist in history.
General Admission Line Policy (subject to change)
SAP Center at San Jose welcomes guests with General Admission (GA) tickets to arrive and form the line in advance of typical arrival times for events. All guests are required to abide by the provisions within the following policy. Ticket holders found in violation of the following policy may be asked to surrender their tickets and leave SAP Center property.
- The GA line will be formed along the Santa Clara Street wall of SAP Center as indicated by signs saying, “General Admission Entrance.” The GA line will enter SAP Center through “Entrance B” (the doors between the Lounge and the San Jose Sharks Pro Shop).
- GA ticket holders wishing to receive a numbered line wristband may begin lining up on the day of show. Guests are not required to arrive in advance of the show to get a line wristband if they do not wish.
- Entering the GA line indicates the guest’s agreement to abide by all SAP Center policies and procedures (the same as while inside the building).
- Each guest who indicates he or she has GA floor seating will show proof of full vaccination. Once their vaccination information is verified a sequentially numbered wristband will be put on his or her right wrist. Line wristbands will begin being distributed at approximately 8am (subject to change) until 6pm.
- Guests that arrive after 6pm will be placed in line at the end of the guests with numbered wristbands.
- The order of entrance into the building will be based on the number on the guest’s wristband. Wristbands will be provided on a first come, first served basis and one per person. Once a GA ticket holder has their wristband, they may remain in line or leave the arena, but must return to their sequential place in line by 5pm.
- There are no in-and-out privileges in the SAP Center managed parking lots.
- Other ticket holders must remain outside of the blockaders that separate the GA line.
- Guests are not permitted to “hold” a place in line or receive a wristband for other guests who are arriving later.
- The wristband must remain on the guest’s right wrist while in line. Loss or removal of the wristband will forfeit their original place in line and require the guest to obtain another wristband. Any guest found with a tampered wristband will have his or her wristband confiscated and will lose their place in line.
- GA ticket holders will be admitted in sequential order once their tickets are scanned valid after doors are opened, scheduled for 6:30pm.
- A second wristband allowing floor access will be issued only upon receiving a valid ticket scan after the doors open.
- Guests are permitted to have a reasonable amount of food and non-alcoholic beverages while in line. No glass bottles (including water bottles), cans or food are allowed into the building.
- Please be respectful of other guests in line - no running, pushing or line jumping; no alcohol, drugs or glass containers; no horseplay or unsafe behavior; no profanity; no tailgating, open flames or barbeques; no selling of tickets, wristbands, concessions or merchandise; no animals (except service animals); no smoking in line.
- Management reserves the right to deny a line wristband and event entry to anyone that is not following directions or creating an unsafe environment by being disrespectful and taking any of the forementioned actions.
- Prohibited Items: The following items are prohibited from entering the building: all outside food and beverages, weapons of any kind, pepper spray/mace, alcohol, cameras with detachable lenses, video recording equipment, audio recording equipment, laser pointers, fireworks, iPads, GoPros, selfie-sticks, glow sticks, glass bottles, plastic bottles, extension cords, or cans. Guests with bags larger than 5” x 9” x 2”. Any person with these items found within the venue during the event may be subject to ejection from the venue without refund.
Additional Ticket Information
8 ticket limit