Updates to Health and Safety Protocols at SAP Center Starting Feb. 4
January 14, 2021
The City of San Jose has introduced new requirements for entry into City-owned buildings, including SAP Center, that host large indoor events like concerts, shows, and sporting events. Beginning Friday, February 4, 2022, all guests age five and older must provide the following for entry into SAP Center:
- Proof of full vaccination PLUS up-to-date booster if booster eligible OR
- Proof of full vaccination if not yet booster eligible* OR
- Proof of a negative COVID-19 test result administered within the following timeframes:
- Antigen test within one (1) day of the event you’re planning to attend OR
- PCR test within two (2) days of the event that you’re planning to attend
*Please note: for those guests who are not yet booster-eligible, “fully vaccinated” is defined as the administration of the final vaccine dose at least 14 days prior to the date of the event they will be attending.
Click here to better understand what will be asked of you to confirm and present as you enter SAP Center, based on your vaccination status.
Fan safety and guest experience at SAP Center at San Jose are top priorities, such that it has partnered with CLEAR to adopt its Health Pass Technology, which gives guests a safe, reliable, and seamless way to provide the health requirements for entry.
Additional updates related to the new protocols will be published at sapcenter.com as they become available.