DateJan 14 , 2020
Tuesday, January 14, 2020 7:30 PMAdd to Calendar
TOOL'S SHOW HAS A NO CAMERA POLICY WHICH INCLUDES CELL PHONES
- The band has respectfully requested that you please watch and listen to the show, not your phone. No cameras or recorders regardless of size will be allowed in the building.
- You will be ejected from the show without the opportunity to return and without a refund if you violate the request and elect to take photos during the performance.
- In the event of a personal emergency, phone use may occur on the concourse away from the performance area.
- For a list of standard prohibited items, please visit here.
- In addition to standard house requirements, poster tubes are prohibited.
Please keep the following times in mind as you plan your arrival at SAP Center:
Doors open at 6:00 p.m.
Event is scheduled to begin at 7:30 p.m.
*All times are subject to change
SAP CENTER'S NEW CLEAR BAG POLICY TO BE ENFORCED
Bags must be clear and not exceed 12" x 6" x 12" in dimension or be a small clutch purse no larger than 5.0" x 8.0" to be allowed in. All bags will be subject to search upon entry into SAP Center. For more information, click here.
SAP CENTER FAQs
Our entire SAP Center Guest Services team is here to make sure your visit to our venue is an exceptional one! Click here for Frequently Asked Questions.
DIRECTIONS & PARKING
Driving to SAP Center?
Get turn by turn directions here.
Upon arrival at SAP Center at San Jose, you will have a number of easily accessible on-site parking options for only $25 per car. Additional parking options are available at varied prices and distances from the arena. You can view the full parking map here.
Guests requiring accessible parking and a convenient passenger drop-off area may park in SAP Center’s ABC Parking Lot and enter through the North Entrance. The North Entrance is adjacent to the parking lot.